Covikt

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Haru Meshu
  • Primary character:Definately not Haru Meshu >.>
  • Linkshells:None
  • Primary RP linkshell:*cough*

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I would say Medium, for if no other reason other than I want to enjoy the RP AND the Game :3

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I've never been one for RP combat and such. So my views on it are rather limited, but I do believe as long as it is simple wounds and such (or even a 'simple' death) that it would be healable in the realms of magic.

• Views on IC romance:
    IC Romance is something that I absolutely enjoy. Call me what you will, but most of my favorite RP experiences have been in this kind of category ^^ All aspects of the romance are needed, but as you would in real life, keep private matters private.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Non-romantic RP is what I actuall hope to find most here in Eorzea. I want to have an 'epic' journey as my character. I want that feeling of progression and a story behind the journey. Hell, it feels almost as if you would be missing out if you ended up not RPing anything but combat and such.

• Views on lore:
    Lore... That is one thing I never really delved into, even in my past MMOs and such. That being said, I have loved the Final Fantasy series for some time and I would love to actually get a bit more Lore knowledge sitting in my brain. On a seperate note, Lore-breaking (Despite not knowing the lore) seems to urk me more than I would like. I believe that you can 'bend' the lore a bit to make something fit, but straight up "I'm a prince/demon/blah-blah" is more than bending. I saw way too much of that in WoW :frustrated:

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    This is an interesting one, I would have to say that /say would be open for RP, probably ONLY Rp in my eyes as brackets and such would be annoying to most. /party would more or less depend on the party makeup. /Linkshell I see more as a OOC channel over anything, UNLESS the linkshell is made to RP'd in. /whisper is more or less the all purpose privacy setting :D I've RP'd many times over whispers just due to being involved in another aspect, or even just being lazy. Though, it could easily be turned into an RP 'asset' for just relaying a reaction to one person :3

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:EST
  • Contact info: Skype: Covikt   Steam: Covikt

[glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow]