I'm new to this...

Shun06

-MMORPG background

I've casually played MMO's such as Guild Wars 2, Age of Wushu, Aion, PSU. I play on and off a lot, but I'm hoping role-playing will keep me on. 

--RP experience

None, whatsoever. I've never roleplayed on any game before, so this would be my first time. I hope I get to meet a lot of cool people and learn some cool things. I actually really excited to try out role-playing! 

--Character ideas/info

I have some ideas, but the only sure-thing I know, is that I want to be a Summoner. 

--How did you learn about the coalition?

It was actually a YouTube video. I don't remember the exact one, but I was watching Sword art online and the thought of role-playing intrigued me. 

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

It really all depends on how much time I have, and how much I actually enjoy it. I'd love to be a medium-heavy player though, but it all depends. If role-playing does add that addictive element to this MMO, then by all means I'll aim for a medium-heavy role-player.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I am a senior in high school. I'm aiming to become a graphic designer and teacher. Other than MMO's , I play everything really. Sandbox, Shooters, JRPGS, RPGS, everything. Im pretty open to anything. I'm a huge fan of Visual Kei and Jrock.... and not much more comes to mind. Though I'd love to share anything if you ask. I really hope to make some good friends and create some good memories.