• Primary character: S'hynh Yosh
  • Linkshells: None!
  • Primary RP linkshell: None yet!

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Heavy, I'd say!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I have no problem with combat, as long as it is handled in a reasonable manner. Injuries aren't a huge deal either. They can add a bit of something here and there I suppose! If combat comes up I just want it done with rolls. Something like that.

• Views on IC romance:

• I don't really actively seek this sort of thing, but there isn't a huge problem in my book with it. Personally my views are if it happens, and it makes sense then whatever. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I don't really have any plans for anything like this, but having ties to other characters is alright with me. Family, tribes, blahblahblah. 

• Views on lore:

• Although I still have a lot to learn about lore, I'm trying my best to read about it and stick with it. I don't really like to bug other people if  they are deviating, but personally I like to try my best to keep lore friendly. Like I said though, I'm not really here to impede anyone else's fun. Not trying to police it or anything. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I don't really understand all of that stuff yet, but I'd be up for joining any of them. Wherever the RP is, I guess!