Kalato

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Kalato Pilato
  • Primary character:Kalato Pilato
  • Linkshells:Still looking!
  • Primary RP linkshell:Still looking!

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I bounce back and forth between medium and heavy, I really like to RP though once I find a group of people to do it with. I have stopped leveling progress before just to RP.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I have done RP combat before to where it works. I usually just let my character get beat up because people never want to lose and I just want to avoid drama. I can't say I am a huge fan of it though but I have not met the right people to do it with I guess. I would like to be talked to before you cut my guys arm off or something because that is something permanent.

• Views on IC romance:
    I've done it before and it's fine, only problem is when the person has 7 alts and is never on that character. I do not ERP sorry it's not my thing, a post to get the point across and advance in time is fine with me. Usually the person I had an IC romance with did the post before they logged so it worked out very well.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I never did family ties with others only my own characters. I have created stories with others about how they grew up friends and drifted apart and stuff like that.

• Views on lore:
    I'm not big on lore, usually my character is "screw the world" but I also don't make up Gods or anything crazy like that. Kalato is not that way so I will look into it for basic information but I have such a horrible memory I won't remember every little piece of lore.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I really do not understand this question. For WoW, guild chat was ooc and officer chat was IC. We had walkie talkie type gems. I also talk ooc in say with ( ) or in whisper. I have done RP in whisper too if the people are close enough to whisper or talk over gems one on one.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:Eastern but I play like I'm west coast.
  • Contact info:Feel free to contact me in game or here.