Konoe

[*]

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Sajet Calix  /  Yu’koh Konoe
  • Primary character:  Sajet Calix
  • Linkshell:  Coalition OOC
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):  Depends on how excited I am for the events taking place. I like a good OOC banter as well so lets go with medium to heavy.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:  I’m familiar with RP combat based on a mutual system of respect. As long as craziness isn't going down and reasonable things are happening, I have no quarrel with quarreling.

• Views on IC romance: Definitely good with romance but it needs to fit the story and can’t just be some jumbled mess that doesn't make any sense for anybody. I’m used to eRP as well so that obviously doesn't bother me. I’m not going to go out of my way to achieve romantic relationships, however, the main point of RPing is to follow some sort of plot, lovers are just a nice side dish.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):  Of course I’m welcome to those ideas. They are basic points of storytelling; I want to have connections to as many different characters I can to help bring more life into the RP.
  • Views on lore: Though I've played plenty of Final Fantasy games, I really need to do some reading on the lore. I’m picking up the basics and learning more as I go on, please bear with me if I do something strange and educate my ignorance.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):  GOT IT! When it is made evident that RP is happening I adhere to using /em, /say emotes as expected. 

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Eastern
  • Contact info: Itoshiki-ko on Skype