Hello to Everyone!

Naleia

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, and my character :D. Hope to RP with all of you soon. Note: Gilgamesh server. :)

--MMORPG background

I have played a few MMORPGs up until now: WoW, SWTOR, TERA, and some others. I have the tendency of switching between different characters in MMOs, but I think I'm going to stick to just one this time around hehe.

--RP experience

Some RP experience in the aforementioned MMOs, but I am willing to learn how to craft elegant and interesting storylines with you all!

--Character ideas/info

My main will be a miqo'te archer (or bard when I get to that level) named Nyla Starsong. Her name is unusual, I think, for a Miqo'te, so I will take the time in the future to come up with something to explain that hehe :D. She has a perky personality, and is always moving forward with a smile. Over time, I believe I can really develop her character, but I guess that's all I have for now..

--How did you learn about the coalition?

GOOGLE!!!! Awesomeness search engine. I just typed in "FFXIV roleplay", and this site showed up!

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

HEAVY! At least, I hope. Once I hone my skills, I will be doing mainly RP unless I am partied up with people who don't RP or something.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

-College student! Living in Hawaii. I'm a nursing student. ummm..I like playing tennis when I'm not playing games haha.

Thank you for reading my post! And, hope to see you all soon!

~Nyla

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, and my character :D. Hope to RP with all of you soon. Note: Gilgamesh server. :)

--MMORPG background

I have played a few MMORPGs up until now: WoW, SWTOR, TERA, and some others. I have the tendency of switching between different characters in MMOs, but I think I'm going to stick to just one this time around hehe.

--RP experience

Some RP experience in the aforementioned MMOs, but I am willing to learn how to craft elegant and interesting storylines with you all!

--Character ideas/info

My main will be a miqo'te archer (or bard when I get to that level) named Nyla Starsong. Her name is unusual, I think, for a Miqo'te, so I will take the time in the future to come up with something to explain that hehe :D. She has a perky personality, and is always moving forward with a smile. Over time, I believe I can really develop her character, but I guess that's all I have for now..

--How did you learn about the coalition?

GOOGLE!!!! Awesomeness search engine. I just typed in "FFXIV roleplay", and this site showed up!

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

HEAVY! At least, I hope. Once I hone my skills, I will be doing mainly RP unless I am partied up with people who don't RP or something.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

-College student! Living in Hawaii. I'm a nursing student. ummm..I like playing tennis when I'm not playing games haha.

Thank you for reading my post! And, hope to see you all soon!

~Nyla

Welcome to the site! Hope to rp with you and see you at upcoming server events!