Question; Phase 4 Servers Permanent?

I currently have a dilemma where I REALLY want to be on Balmung or Gilgamesh. Preferably Balmung, but I would just be happy on an rp server.

So I have a couple of issues.

1. They were both completely full and I got popped over to Moogle. When these characters carry over to the early access, does the server you chose transfer too? Or do I get another shot at Balmung and Gilgamesh [hopefully with higher player caps].

and 2. If they don't transfer over then I can always, unfortunately, just make a new character in the server I want, but then I hit another problem. I had talked a friend in to playing this because we wanted to rp together. I have early access and she doesn't. I would be incredibly disappointed if I get in to Balmung or Gilgamesh but then by the time she plays, they're full.

Should I not bother trying to rush to a popular RP server in case we don't make it on to the same one? And if I don't is there anywhere a little less populated that rpers are going?

Bleh sorry for the ramble ;A; I'm just a little stressed. 

[Also, I hope I didn't just waste my character name in a server I may or may not stay in xD]

I currently have a dilemma where I REALLY want to be on Balmung or Gilgamesh. Preferably Balmung, but I would just be happy on an rp server.

So I have a couple of issues.

1. They were both completely full and I got popped over to Moogle. When these characters carry over to the early access, does the server you chose transfer too? Or do I get another shot at Balmung and Gilgamesh [hopefully with higher player caps].

and 2. If they don't transfer over then I can always, unfortunately, just make a new character in the server I want, but then I hit another problem. I had talked a friend in to playing this because we wanted to rp together. I have early access and she doesn't. I would be incredibly disappointed if I get in to Balmung or Gilgamesh but then by the time she plays, they're full.

Should I not bother trying to rush to a popular RP server in case we don't make it on to the same one? And if I don't is there anywhere a little less populated that rpers are going?

Bleh sorry for the ramble ;A; I'm just a little stressed. 

[Also, I hope I didn't just waste my character name in a server I may or may not stay in xD]

Server caps will be raised shortly after release. This, the full servers, always happens when a new game first launches.

Short answer, it might be a few days - Servers will probably be full for most of early access, and for a few days after official release. But, if you want to play on an RP server.. It's definitely worth waiting for Bal or Gil to open up to ya, and they will pretty soon.

I think you're worrying too much tbh. It's stress testing right before release, there's bound to be some temporary issues with servers. By release, everything should be right as rain. If not, just wait a day or two, it'll clear up. :thumbsup:

Server caps will be raised shortly after release. This, the full servers, always happens when a new game first launches.

Short answer, it might be a few days - Servers will probably be full for most of early access, and for a few days after official release. But, if you want to play on an RP server.. It's definitely worth waiting for Bal or Gil to open up to ya, and they will pretty soon.

Tell you friend to try and create character very early or very late, if possible, to avoid peak hours. There should be no problem then.

Otherwise, there will be waiting involved...

I think you're worrying too much tbh. It's stress testing right before release, there's bound to be some temporary issues with servers. By release, everything should be right as rain. If not, just wait a day or two, it'll clear up. :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the wonderful answers and support! As much as it's going to kill me to wait for the initial game release peak to make and assign a character to a server, if it's worth the wait then I will definitely to that <3

X3 Hope to see you all on there soon!!!