Tirien Gallentra

Tirien

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Tirien Gallentra
  • Primary character: Tirien Gallentra
  • Linkshells: None at the moment! 
  • Primary RP linkshell: None at the moment!

II. RP Style 

[*]

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium to heavy depending on mood and other factors, but I am generally 95% in character.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

I generally prefer RP combat to be through one on one, but am not against rolling and the such, just as long as each person is respectful to the outcome and does not godmod. With injuries, if it's written great and is within the statute of limitations and not lore breaking then I have no problem!

• Views on IC romance:

I think it's great, if it's a part of the story, then why limit yourselves!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

No qualms here! Again, if it's a part of the story, go for it! :D

• Views on lore:

Lore-friendly to Lore-correct. There are enough sources and friendly players out there that I feel not knowing the "general" backstory and cultural-lore (link shells, races, foods etc.) is generally unacceptable. But to me, not knowing the lore and being willing to learn is 100% better than out right breaking it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

I'm usually doing my thing in /say or /emote. With linkshells and the like, I like to view them as the game world views them, as simple communication, but I'm not against using them for Guild Hall rp or the sorts. 

III. Other Info 

[*]

• Timezone: PST, GMT -7
  • Contact info: Send me a message on tumblr: gjbandong.tumblr.com, or shoot me an email: [email protected]