•  
  • Characters:TEXT HERE
  • Primary character: Chika Ito
  • Linkshells:
  • Primary RP linkshell:

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I'm definitely a heavy role player. For about seven years I have been role playing, and plan on continue. I'm always look forward to developing my character more with each role play. So if anyone wants to role play look me up!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Only recently I have started humanoid combat role play, so I am still learning considerably. I do not mind combat as long as my character's opponent realizes they need to take damage, and can appropriately play out combat. As for injuries I love them! It helps develop a character more.

• Views on IC romance:

• Love it! I don't have an issue with someone wanting a romance with my character, or my character being in a relationship, though out of character I am picky. I want to be able to mesh well with the other person's personality, and get along well enough with them. As for in character I do not mind the drama that comes with a relationship, or any of the perks. I'm not really reserved.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Making friends, and enemies, for my character is always a benefit. As for family I generally have them as NPCs unless someone wants to adopt them. If so I am completely game.

• Views on lore:

• This is the first game I am really starting to brush up on lore with, and while I don't know most of it, I am doing my best to understand it, and envelope myself in it accurately.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I never used link shells or even heard of them before. So honestly I have no opinion.

III. Other Info 

•  
  • Timezone:Eastern 
  • Contact info:You can reach me through a PM on here, or through my skype Pumpkinpiez.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]