Oh, right. I'm here!

Guess I should finally put my stamp in here. Hello everybody~

MMORPG background: My first MMO was actually FFXI! I've been through a lot of them since, especially a lot of betas/free trials. My big ones have been WoW, SWTOR, and GW2, though, mostly WoW. I even did raid leading there for a couple years.

RP experience: I was RP Officer for my guild in WoW for a while and since then have always roleplayed in my MMOs. I have a reputation for being a bit intimidating for some reason. I type fast and I get really into it, I guess. And I have a writing background, so that comes out sometimes.

Character ideas/info: Darien's going to be my main. He's vaguely based off of a few previous characters I've had, but with some new factors to hopefully make him more social/approachable. I tend to play standoffish jerkbags with a heavy dose of dry wit. Even when I play nice characters, they end up being very sarcastic. I'm so sorry. Ha!

How did you learn about the coalition?: My current guild/FC leader linked it for us all.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?: Heavyyyy. I'm the kind who likes to RP dungeon runs. I'm still waffling a bit about how much I'm going to RP in public channels/with non-RPers, but hopefully I'll get back into the habit of speaking in ways that can both be taken IC and understood OOC.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?: Heavyyyy. I'm the kind who likes to RP dungeon runs. I'm still waffling a bit about how much I'm going to RP in public channels/with non-RPers, but hopefully I'll get back into the habit of speaking in ways that can both be taken IC and understood OOC.

RP dungeon runs?  Yes, please!

Had a former raid leader give Crocodile Hunter style guided tours of Molten Core on his Forsaken warrior.  Unforgettable good times.

RP dungeon runs?  Yes, please!

Had a former raid leader give Crocodile Hunter style guided tours of Molten Core on his Forsaken warrior.  Unforgettable good times.

I lol'd just imagining this ^

I tend to play standoffish jerkbags with a heavy dose of dry wit. Even when I play nice characters, they end up being very sarcastic. I'm so sorry. Ha!

While there's nothing wrong with playing characters like that, just make sure that's not the only impression people get of you. I'd hate to see misunderstandings cause strife. 

Welcome to the RPC.