Solkasha Blynfyrsyn

I. Basic Info

• Characters:  Solkasha Blynfyrsyn (Blessed Order, Son of Blind Fire)
  • Primary character:  Solkasha Blynfyrsyn
  • Linkshells:  TBD
  • Primary RP linkshell: The Grim Echo

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy.  While I do get to know those I regularly play with - I prefer first impressions to be either through character interaction or through players talking about future character interaction.  I like to think of myself as easily approachable, but I've consistently been told I intimate people who come at me as anything other than fully prepared.  I enjoy action roleplay; that is roleplaying while we are playing the game.  I'll do the inn and event stuff - but understand if we're doing that... I'm thinking it would be a lot better if we were doing this while throwing rocks at monsters!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I believe if you want to fight through story content, and not game mechanics, it is best on the forum or something with an established ending spoken about between two parties.  Example: If Solkasha and the Great Decapitator are going to have a bar brawl, I will speak with the Great Decapitator's player and figure out how far he/she wants to go.  If we're just going to give each other some bumps and bruises, then I don't care how we do it - I just know that we're not busting out fireballs or shotguns or giant bladed weapons.  The destination needs to be established - but the travel is up to our imaginations.

• Views on IC romance:
    I have no problems with it, though I'm not actively seeking it.  Anything that happens I will make sure the other character (or characters - it's 2013 folks!) are comfortable with it or it will be stopped.  I will only do fade to black scenes - not interested in giving away my sexy time SEEKRITS!  Guy, girl, cat person - both the player and character do not hold onto more traditionally minded feelings.  I will warn now - whatever you type my girlfriend will read.  She is nosy... and scary.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    If you have a good story, I'll listen to it.  Right now I'm primarily focused on fleshing out my character and his interaction with The Grim Echo - but if someone has something creative I have zero problem with changing my character's back-story to accomodate someone else's idea.  I'm not married to what I have - so if you have a better idea - I'm onboard!

• Views on lore:
    I am not an expert on Final Fantasy XIV lore - but I will be.  I prefer things to be lore-based and within the confines of what the producers and game designers have made.  I do not mind branching from it - but if Square Enix says there are no waffles in the world... then I don't want you to make me waffles.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    If it is not in brackets (()) {{}} [[]] <<>> ** ** :: :: - then it in character.  Unless it is a specified OOC channel, then I expect IC.  Shout and random party invites are the exception - just because I RP does not mean I expect non-RPers to.  I will respect their decision... though chances are they'll have to respect me still RPing with them!  Bwhahaha!

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Central (CST)
  • Contact info: PMs here or PMs to Abric at The Grim community forum

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]