I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Naobi'to Nelhah
  • Primary character:Naobi'to Nelhah
  • Linkshells:None yet
  • Primary RP linkshell:None yet

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

•  I prefer to stay medium in most aspects. I love staying in character and hanging out and adventuring with others. It is nice however to hang out with the people behind the scenes sometimes, so that's why I prefer to say I prefer being medium.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

•  I enjoy RP combat, and in a lot of scenarios, it's somewhat unavoidable. While you can indeed try to work things out in RP, some characters and scenarios are just predisposed to solving things with fisticuffs and swordplay than others. That being said, while diplomacy is always nice, it's nice to have some action in the mix. As for injuries, I do enjoy when a character shows the mark of some fight from years past, and it adds to characters history and personality.

• Views on IC romance:

• I quite enjoy IC romance. I really like the idea of characters getting together and getting along well enough to actually have a relationship. It makes for interesting reading, and it gives characters a chance for romantic relationships. And if the characters don't deserve love, then no one does 8-)

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Family ties and friends are an important aspect to RP, and without them, then there tends to be a bit of a void with a character. Family is essential for somebody's background, and can make for good reading if they are still around or come to visit and make a contrast to the character's current life. Friends are important because a complete anti-social character who just has scenes to themselves and has no interactions with others can become rather stale, and seemingly the only way to cure this is to make it as to where the complete isolation was just leading up to their new found friendships.

• Views on lore:

• I LOVE lore. I love getting into the lore of a game or series, and it really draws me into loving the events, the characters, and the world itself. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I usually interpret /say as RP, and /whisper to be OOC.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:Central
  • Contact info:In-Game Mail, PM