On my way to Balmung!

irimus

Hello everyone!

A little about myself: I did start playing FF 14 when it initially launched, and shortly thereafter I ceased playing due to technical difficulties (I'm sure you all understand how that might've happened :)). In my short time playing, I never did find anyone to roleplay with, so I'm a little bit of a noob on the lore side of things. I just found out about Balmung being a place for RP earlier this week, so I unfortunately do not have a character there, despite having participated in the beta events.

For those who may care, I plan on making a female miqo'te arcanist to begin with, with plans to play a summoner. I will likely also make a male hyur or miqo'te in the future, but I've not settled on that, yet.

I enjoy full immersion (when practical) RP, and love to act out even the most basic of activities - such as eating, having a small chat while travelling, or casual meetings at the market areas.

So there it is, I suppose. Hope to see you all, bright and early, on Saturday!

:cactuar: <-- That's me, on my way to Balmung. :D

Welcome to the forums! If you are looking to interact with any RP groups come launch, I will shamelessly advertise the Holy Trinity. (We're still brainstorming the name of the alliance between our three Free Companies.)

XI:7: I lead this group. XI:7 is a public corporation that works to defend Eorzea without answering to the city-states. (Its Shinra for the good guys.)

You can check out our official site here.

Mysterium: This group is a society of oath-swearing mages. If you really want to dive into the aether and the arcane, this is where to do it.

Their official site.

Blades of Nald'thal: These guys are the secret society that protects Eorzea from the shadows. They are the Batmans of Hydaelyn.

Their official site.

Welcome again. I hope you find a lot of fun in this community. Hope to see you in game!

Hello everyone!

A little about myself: I did start playing FF 14 when it initially launched, and shortly thereafter I ceased playing due to technical difficulties (I'm sure you all understand how that might've happened :)). In my short time playing, I never did find anyone to roleplay with, so I'm a little bit of a noob on the lore side of things. I just found out about Balmung being a place for RP earlier this week, so I unfortunately do not have a character there, despite having participated in the beta events.

For those who may care, I plan on making a female miqo'te arcanist to begin with, with plans to play a summoner. I will likely also make a male hyur or miqo'te in the future, but I've not settled on that, yet.

I enjoy full immersion (when practical) RP, and love to act out even the most basic of activities - such as eating, having a small chat while travelling, or casual meetings at the market areas.

So there it is, I suppose. Hope to see you all, bright and early, on Saturday!

:cactuar: <-- That's me, on my way to Balmung. :D

:cactuar: Join us

Okay, I'll be serious. Welcome! :D If you need help with anything let us know~ :moogle:

Thanks to some wonderful help from my RP Mentor, my character concept has evolved a lot - for the moment, let it suffice that I have decided to change from female Keeper Miqo'te to a female Duskwight Elezen and I am keeping with my Arcanist/Summoner plans. I will post more character information as it gets hammered out. :moogle:

Thanks for the kind welcomes, and I'll certainly look into those Free Companies! :)

Welcome to the RPC!

Hope you settle in well and enjoy your time here! I know I've been having a blast so far. The community is really welcoming and enjoyable to chat to!

I'm sure I'll see you around on Balmung at some point. If you see me running around, don't be shy! Always up for a chat or some RP! :)