Corelyn Rosefire

Hali

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Corelyn Rosefire (More will be added as I make them.)
  • Primary character: Corelyn Rosefire
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I'd say medium, as it depends on my mood and what I'm doing. If I'm -playing- the game (or making a complete ass out of myself), I'm more than likely OOC.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    As long as we can agree on no permanent injuries/disfigurements/death/etc. unless otherwise agreed upon, then sure. Bring it on.
    As for style, honour system is best with me. Take your hits realistically, and I'll take mine as well. I try not to factor in OOC things like gear, stats/level, etc, but if you want to come at a level 50 of mine with a level 1 toting him as the biggest badass this side of Limsa... you better have a damned good RP explanation and story.

• Views on IC romance:
    Yay romance! I'm a sucker for romantic stuff, but it's hardly my primary focus. If it makes sense, then why not!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    ...I call trick question.

• Views on lore:
    I will do my very best to adhere to all lore in my knowledge and to be understanding if it's pointed out (with sufficient evidence, reason, and material, mind you) that I am not. However, that said, if I can justify it in lore and it would make sense for a character of mine, then I will do it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Usually, I can be either IC or OOC. I try to use (( OOC brackets )) to denote, but... I will likely forget, especially if I have not been IC in a good while.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: PM, whisper, or in-game mail should be good enough.