Izzy~

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Izrikairin Rish, Jun Nakatomi, N'shiki Talien
  • Primary character: Izrikairin Rish
  • Linkshells: Hearth Haven, The Eldritch Collective
  • Primary RP linkshell: Hearth Haven

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium to heavy~ Though a little bit of casual fun Rp never goes amiss!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

Roll with it! If he gets hurt, he gets hurt! Though I would rather not die. If he can dodge it I'll allow him, if not, then let's pray there's a White Mage nearby!

• Views on IC romance:

Totally fine! Open-minded on mostly everything, just ask.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Family ties can be talked through if that happens, happened a lot in previous games with Izzy so again, open to it. Is all good.

• Views on lore:

I follow what I know. If it doesn't line up with what you know, feel free to inform me. I can't memorise everything now~

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Everything is IC besides Party, Shout and designated OOC Linkshells, unless otherwise stated.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: GMT
  • Contact info: Izrikairin Rish, or if you really need it, my skype is: the tree waffle (all one word)

[align=center]______________________________________________________[/align]

IV. Character Detail! (OOC use only)

Name:  Izrikairin Rish

Nicknames: Izzy, Kairin, Rish (various others)

Race:  Miqo'te, Keeper of the Moon

Place of Birth:  Also unknown as his tribe wandered. From what he can remember, it is somewhere north-west of Gridania, a good distance away from the city itself.

Current Residence: Formerly a deckhand in Limsa, but he has been seen in and around Ul'dah and seems to have settled residence in the Lavender Beds.

Appearance

Izzy is short and bouncy, his hair often an unkempt fluffy mess atop his grey furred face. His eyes are a mismatched silver and azure blue, though the blue one itself has a light glaze to it, caused by the fact this one is blind. His hair itself is a dark grey fading to light, matching his skin. His face is lined all over with markings in a black color and a thin scar is visible, though mostly faded now, over one eye. Scrawny and agile, Izzy has a tendency to never be still for long. Though the description of his attitude is dependant upon who you ask.

His clothes are usually a little ragged, covered in small tears and scuff marks. Around his neck is a necklace made of bone peices, a gift from his 'sister'. Though his body-fur is mostly a slate grey in color, it is marked by a few fainter and ash grey patches from scars.

Personality:

Full of energy and a little bit, well mad. He often says things and acts without thinking first, giving the impression he is blunt and without much social etiquette. Mostly true. Though this is for a reason. Iz, due to happenings in his past during his short time on Eorzea, has a highly fractured mind, resulting in many differing, and sometimes fighting, personalities. It is unclear as to how many, or how they work, only that they are numerous.

Note: I would like to note I can almost always be IC unless in a group for something. Even levelling, if you ask a question in /s, I will respond ICly no matter the question!

I don't mind doing one-on-one stuff either. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! And thank you for reading!

[align=center]______________________________________________________

[align=left]For further details;

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Izrikairin_Rish[/align]

[/align]