The perfect FATE to grind?

Boo

I'm not sure how much of this info I should trust but during my random grinding to get my archer to 15, I read something in the shout chatbox about a FATE boss that would constantly give 30k exp and spawn every 20-30 minutes. I think I was in The Black Shroud - East Shroud when the guy started talking about it. His name was Noah Arks I think. I asked where it happened and the name of that fate but I didn't get an answer.

Anybody know which fate it is (if it exists)? Would help me to get my THM to 36 a helluva faster so I can finally get AoE sleep.

There's a big boss in the East Shroud that is basically a really, really big micochu with a bunch of really sturdy fungi as bodyguards. If you manage to have a gold medal on it, you get something like 10k experience points at level 26. It might be higher at lower levels.

I stayed in the East Shroud for about one/two hours doing the quest lines there and only saw him once. Maybe there's another boss in the higher level section of the area, but I haven't reached that far yet. But I have the feeling that the 'he spawns every 20-30 minutes' is a confusion: FATEs involving this bosses seem to have a 30 minute timer instead of the normal 15.

I think I was mistaken, the chat about it happened in central shroud (near bentbrench meadow). I knew about the giant Ochu boss that gave 10k, pretty handy. There's also the FATE "Fight on the big bridge" located north-east of Camp Drybone in Thanalan, it's divided in 3 acts that happen next to each other and gives around 20k exp once you've done every act. Appears often too.

I think I was mistaken, the chat about it happened in central shroud (near bentbrench meadow). I knew about the giant Ochu boss that gave 10k, pretty handy. There's also the FATE "Fight on the big bridge" located north-east of Camp Drybone in Thanalan, it's divided in 3 acts that happen next to each other and gives around 20k exp once you've done every act. Appears often too.

Might have been Odin then if it was in central, but 10k seems like nowhere near enough XP for being underlevelled and somehow gold ranking him

And yeah, Cancer is Costa Del Sol gave me a good 20k XP when I gold ranked him (plus a pet) so if you need a big influx of XP, ask around for any boss FATEs and when they spawn next, I guarantee someone's probably keeping a timer