A.E.T.H.E.R. Discussion

Thanks for the enthusiasm! :cheer:

If you want me to take a look at your bio and toss you some feedback prior to our doors being officially re-opened (aka the application questions resulting in bloodbath) send it over. You can PM me here or our forums, thanks! :)

A slight update; we've had our first meeting and there are a lot of interesting concepts in the works, stay tuned to the main thread over in the Guild Hall :approve:

Thanks, Mason, appreciate it mucho. I wrote up a draft last night, and *coughs* I am at work today, but may pm it over to you later today. Trying to get the geography/social aspects, not to mention the personal, to work without ever having seen the world making me a bit nuts.

Mia

Yes, she's a naughty teacher that games at work and only grades when she REALLY has to, no apples for her!

As a side note, I'm also hashing out some stuff with my character bio and background, hope to have a good one for when applications re-open, looking forward to hopefully getting involved with A.E.T.H.E.R.

I get those tech support issues too. I teach online, so am always trouble-shooting for students, and then teaching faculty who like to open attachments in emails. *shiver*

But I don't have to do software issues all day--know that gets draining.

A.E.T.H.E.R. folk will be good to hang out with and let you blow off frustration. Wonder if they are going to be doing events? What kind?

Mia

We've been tossing around ideas, but we're really trying to figure out something that would be fun. It can be difficult coming up with events that don't result in people just coming and standing around for an hour or longer... *memories of Aion come flooding back* Come launch we'll hopefully have some ideas : )

We've been tossing around ideas' date=' but we're really trying to figure out something that would be fun. It can be difficult coming up with events that don't result in people just coming and standing around for an hour or longer... *memories of Aion come flooding back* Come launch we'll hopefully have some ideas : )[/quote']

You wouldn't happen to be referring to the Moslan Concerts would you? Cause those could certainly be boring.

We've been tossing around ideas' date=' but we're really trying to figure out something that would be fun. It can be difficult coming up with events that don't result in people just coming and standing around for an hour or longer... *memories of Aion come flooding back* Come launch we'll hopefully have some ideas : )[/quote']

You wouldn't happen to be referring to the Moslan Concerts would you? Cause those could certainly be boring.

*cough* Wouldn't want to mention any names...

There were a lot of other RP events that were kinda lame though. One of the ones I enjoyed running (though I'm not sure how fun it was for the participants) was the Keravi scavanger hunt. We kind forced people together into groups and had quite a bit of fun coming up with clues and such ^^

Hey, I did a strip-tease in a Moslan concert once and propose to my girlfriend in there! You just had to make sure you make something out of the ordinary, not just telling sentence and your song...

Maybe the two only songs who kinda had some kind of interactivity with the crowd during the 8 months I went at those events...

But I agree that we need some kind of interactivity with the people...

There was one event, a Karnival at the begining of Aion, where there was a duel championship, that was fun...

You know I can tell you there was nothing I hated more then being forced to go to that damn event... well maybe one more reason in that game... But yes Alva thank you for the striptease... It was funny cause I wasn't paying attention when you were doing it so I had to suddenly re-read like 15 mins of RP in 30secs, so I could reply.

You know I can tell you there was nothing I hated more then being forced to go to that damn event... well maybe one more reason in that game... But yes Alva thank you for the striptease... It was funny cause I wasn't paying attention when you were doing it so I had to suddenly re-read like 15 mins of RP in 30secs' date=' so I could reply.[/quote']

Always fun to have the support of his girlfriend...

• 1 month later...

Perhaps somebody is on their board and has a question they want to ask ICly? Or perhaps they've got a deep interest in A.E.T.H.E.R. and feels like inquiring? Given AETHER's commitment to RP I can see how it would be beneficial to have such a board on their forums.