Ul'dah Garden (Archived)

Draheim

[align=center]7m2lRlC.png

"A home for the lost, the abandoned and the curious. We are the EXiLE's that were long forgotten and cast out.

We are Garden."

[/align]

[align=center]~Ventus Zeruel, Headmaster

[align=center]In these times of hardship and strife, many among us know not where to turn for help. People starve, live on the streets, and are preyed upon by those without a sense of humanity. The poor are exploited as laborers, the weak crushed beneath the heel of the strong. 

[align=center]We, the men and women of Ul'dah Garden, seek to change that. The Garden offers shelter, food, support, and to those so inclined, training. Be you a simple craftsman looking for a safe place to practice your trade, or young adventurer with dreams of fame and glory, we of the Garden can help you.

1463884.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Those who go above and beyond within the Garden, have the opprotunity to become part of "EXiLE", our elite group of soldiers, tasked with taking on the greatest of challenges.[/align]

[align=center]While we are based out of Ul'dah, we accept citizens of any nation and Grand Company within our family.[/align]

[align=center]1463881.jpg[/align]

[/align]

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh I just bumped into a bunch of you folks today and you were awesome! If I wasn't already part of another FC I would have loved to stick my nose in to this one. <3 

On an alt perhaps. *Rubs chin*

Haha! This is a late reply...

But anyways.

Yeah that'd be a great idea, if you're still looking us up We'd love to have you with us!

We're actually starting to communicate between various linkshells and starting up public events and other rp scenarios. Check us out if you're interested.

I figured I would sneak in and least a comment.

If your character needs schooling off any kind, like to see Cat cheerleaders, want to bully them little lala in the corridors with you big blue hands or want to be one of them book nerds with them long ears and the ability to reach the top self. If all else fails you could be one of them standed people whom dream just fitting in, if that is so... Then this guild is for you. :geek:

Now joking aside, if your character is in need of character development or in need of a education what ever the case, then I would urge you to join Ul'dah Garden and be part of the Garden RP which is sweeping the world.

Headmaster Dair Brainse [Gridania Garden SeeD Academy]

Is there any chance you guys are still recruiting? I don't know if you'd be interested, I'm fairly new to RP on the game, but I have a pretty extensive RP history. So if you guys can overlook that, I'd definitely like the chance to check Ul'dah Gardens out! I definitely think the character I have in mind would fit in wonderfully.

Is there any chance you guys are still recruiting? I don't know if you'd be interested, I'm fairly new to RP on the game, but I have a pretty extensive RP history. So if you guys can overlook that, I'd definitely like the chance to check Ul'dah Gardens out! I definitely think the character I have in mind would fit in wonderfully.

We are currently recruiting yes, so feel free to contact me here via pm giving me your ign and details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's great to see everything picking up again. New students have joined our ranks, instructors are preparing and we've just begun our Garden Exchange Program and weekly classes/missions!

I hope to see the community join us in more fun events like the last Bronze Lake one. :)