G'day

Duhbine

No good at Introduction so just gonna use the template lol.

--MMORPG background

Been playing MMORPGs since i was 16 i think, started with WoW, moved around to others, Aion, Startrek, Lotro, the old republic, FFXI, never got to FFXIV 1.0 always wanted to just never got the chance.

--RP experience

Been RPing for god, lost count now. Started with some webbased RPs, moved to ones in-game when I found them, and well made sure since then to stick to RP servers. Always more fun and always something different going on.

--Character ideas/info

Alartian has been my name for many of my first characters I create, normally RP him as a strong, loyal friend, closed to people till he warms up to them, always stepping in to help others, if they need it or see they are in trouble. He is a nice guy, but even nice guys have their dark side, and well Alartian tends to walk the line between them. Always more fun that way.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

I have No idea, think i was googling FFXIV RP servers and this place popped up at the top. Thank you for that google.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I'm a Medium/Heavy RPer, it all depends on how my characters story goes and gets twisted into some heavy events or if relationships evolve with Heavy RPers.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I'm a Security Guard for my work, tend to do guardhouses or bouncer jobs. Moving about from company to company, pays more and get more work sometimes, plus get to work a gigs alot more 8-). Studding my Diploma of Risk Management for Security work, something handy to have. Other then that, nope hobbies are well games, fishing, horse riding, footy.