Momono Sumono

Momono

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Momono Sumono
  • Primary character: Momono Sumono
  • Linkshells: None Currently (Would love to join one…)
  • Primary RP linkshell: ^

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I’d say I’m closer to the heavy side of things, as I’m rather interested in remaining IC as much as possible. That said, I’m not against going OOC from time to time. Provided it’s done through proper means. (By that I mean /tell or /party in some cases. I can’t honestly expect people to ONLY chat to each other IC, now can I?)

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Hm… I’m perfectly fine with RP combat. I.e. combat via text or going off the results of PvP (though I’m notoriously bad at PvP in general). Injuries and the like are welcome and to be expected if one gets into a fight. Rarely should one come out of a real battle unscathed, especially against an enemy of a similar level of skill. Of course, this doesn’t mean one has to have life threatening injuries, and I’m not a fan of injuries being forced upon me or others. Injuries should be decided between the combatants fairly.

• Views on IC romance:
    Of course I’m interested in IC romance. xD I’m interested in all things romance in general (Favorite genre, go!~). As such, feel free to get as close as ya want to little Momono. Granted, his stubborn personality might be a deterrent to some.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    As with all other types of RP, I’m perfectly willing to be involved in such things as this!~

• Views on lore:
    I can’t say I really know too much about the lore. However, I think that lore should be respected as much as possible. While I’m fine with made up towns and the like (It’s not unheard of to find a town you didn’t know existed in RL, why should it be IC?) I think going against established lore might be pushing things too far. The lore, after all, was made for a reason.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    To be completely honest, I’m pretty much fine with whatever others want to use. However, I do have a personal preference to keep /say IC.~

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
  • Contact info: PM me here or hit me up in game.~ ^-^