Katanyae

I. Basic Info

• Characters:Katanyae
  • Primary character:See above :)
  • Linkshells:LFRP On Gilgamesh
  • Primary RP linkshell: Ambrosia

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I fall between medium and heavy; I love to RP...and by love i mean LOVE...but there are times when I want to grind or just talk about dogs.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I don't have strong feelings about it. I like free form non-dice combat to be honest, where the conflict/combat advances a storyline and is agreed upon beforehand. It's hard for me to resolve the game mechanic level vs RP character power; I.E. a level 4 wizard shouldn't be able to put a level 50 bezerker into a coma from a flying kick. But i'm not a stickler, and am pretty easy going as long as everyone leaves smiling.
  • Views on IC romance:
    Love it. It builds a characters depth and adds dimension. I however do not like heavy ERP, and prefer the 'fade to black' assumption method if to characters are going to 'do it'. ;)
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    All for it!!!
  • Views on lore:
    Lore is both a guideline and a hard rule. Meaning that some lore can bend but within the confines of the superstructure. For example, I assume that drugs would exist in the world, and RP that. But I wouldn't RP that I have a lightsaber and am from Krypton.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I am usually 100% IC in say and yell, OOC in shout, and the rest I adhere to whatever guidelines others have set for the channel.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:In Game or PM here

• 2 weeks later...