Flynt Knoltros RP Profile

Sylastair

I. Basic Info 

• Primary character:Flynt Knoltros

• Primary RP linkshell: SALTS

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I guess I would classify myself as a “heavy” roleplayer, since it is usually my primary focus in an MMO. I still enjoy clearing content and PVPing as much as the next guy, RPing is what I enjoy doing the most. I also am open to RPing anywhere at any time, and enjoy getting out there and roleplaying outside of the traditional tavern setting.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I typically follow the “Defender’s Choice” methodology when handling combat. I feel that this keeps things fun and fair for both parties. Outside of /duel, I enjoy using a hybrid /roll Duel-for-Effect system to RP out the combat. I won’t bore you with the specifics, but those are the two systems I use to handle combat. As for injuries, I am a big believer in ICA=ICC. I am okay with scars, broken bones, and long healing times if I put myself in a bold/stupid position. I however have no plans to perma-death my character, nor the intent to perma-death anyone else’s character. I do what I can to make sure everyone lives to fight another day, and am open to communicating OOC during the whole process to make sure the RP is both fun and interesting.

• Views on IC romance:
    If done well, a good romance story can develop all those involved in very unique ways. I personally am not actively seeking an IC romance for Flynt, though if one were to grow organically I would be very interested to see where it could go. With that said, I like to keep things very PG and steer clear of the more “adult content”.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Flynt’s childhood and much of his early life is open as he was raised as an orphan. I have no plans to recruit or act out any new relations to Flynt, though if someone were to have an idea or story they wish to work out and I find it agreeable Flynt’s family could grow!

• Views on lore:
    I try to adhere to lore pretty closely, though variety is the spice of life and a clever deviation can really increase the enjoyability of roleplay.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I personally look at /say as always IC, and everything else can vary. /party can serve as both at a congested event, and linkshells are at the discretion of the owners. Whatever the case, I can roll with the punches :P.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:EST

• Contact info:PM me here or IG on Balmung