Hello everyone

Annelotte

Hello everyone. Im Amanda, a roleplaying lover. I really wanted to play with you guys in Balmung, but I cant create a character there :( Right now I'm playing in Gungnir, but I hope they will allow me to switch worlds even if I have to pay ^^

I used to RP a lot in lord of the rings online and second life (i knooow, many ppl hate SL haha) and Im really excited about doing it in FFXIV.

Im really looking for to have fun with everyone.

xo~** 

:moogle::chocobo::moogle:

--MMORPG background

Okay, mmorpg background. I used to hate mmorpgs in past, but my rl husb is a roleplay maniac, so I had to learn about it. I started in lineage2, and I really loved. After that, I end up playing Lord of the Rings online, where I first started to roleplay inside a game. I moved to Second Life, and became part of a huge RP sim, and one day I bought FFXIV (the first version). My laptop was kinda old, so I had to give up =/ Well, now I bought it a new laptop, and I was really happy to know that I still have the account. Second Life became flooded with perverts, so I was in the need of a new game to RP... and FF is the perfect one =)

--RP experience

Well, like I said before, I did a lot of RP in Lord of The Rings Online, and Second Life. I also played vampire with my husb friends sometimes.

--Character ideas/info

This is my Gungnir Character (I will transfer her soon they allow me)

I'm a Miqo'te who lost her memory. I was adopted by a culinarian chief who found me in Limsa's Harbor. I dont know my own name, or even my tribe. My first name is Elwen (the same as his late wife), and my last name is Lionheart (which is the same as his). I really want to find something about my name, past, and family, but I know thats gonna be a long journey. My "dad" passed away a week ago, and I have nobody to rely on, so Its time to learn how to defend myself and try my best out there. I have no clues how to start this search...

A few things about me: Im always afraid of the dark, so I dont like to travel at night. It really creeps me out.

Balmung character:

I'm a Midlander Hyur. Her story is quite simple. She was born in a small village, her last name "Windcutter" is the same as her late Mother. (and yes, I do love claymore *.*) She wants to be a hunter just like her mother. She never met her father, but knows that he is alive. I'm still quite noob, but I will do my best to fight and defeat all kinds of creatures :tonberry:

--How did you learn about the coalition?

The old and good uncle google :D

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Medium or maybe Heavy. Even if that's going to make me lose quests, and exp.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Haaam, sure. I'm a kindergarten teacher, and I also work as a writer to Monica's Gang (a brazilian comic for children). I like to play (cant believe I used to hate games), cook, read, play tennis, and make new friends.

Thank you all :moogle:

Hello Annelotte!

I certainly hope you're able to make your way over to Balmung...always great to meet new role players :D !

What an interesting background...do you live in Brazil then? What language is Monica's gang written in? I've always thought being a Kindergarten teacher would be a rewarding experience, so I envy you there (though you'd know better than I if that envy is warranted or not ;) ).

Welcome to the community, hope to meet you when you get over to Balmung :thumbsup: !

Hello Annelotte!

I certainly hope you're able to make your way over to Balmung...always great to meet new role players :D !

What an interesting background...do you live in Brazil then?  What language is Monica's gang written in?  I've always thought being a Kindergarten teacher would be a rewarding experience, so I envy you there (though you'd know better than I if that envy is warranted or not ;) ).

Welcome to the community, hope to meet you when you get over to Balmung :thumbsup: !

Well, Its rewarding because I love to teach my kids (most parents stopped teaching things like fantasy, dreams, and push the reality to their children) that they can dream, and be everything they want. I love telling them stories, and its really great to see those little eyes shinning when you tell them about knights, princess, dragons, and that kind of stuff we love. The sad part is that we dont really get paid enough, so most kindergarten teachers in Brazil hate their jobs.

About the Monica's Gang, I write in portuguese (Turma da Monica), but we do sell worldwide, so there is a team that writes in french, english, german, and other languages as well. You can google it and take a look later :chocobo:

The only difficult part is to have little time available. I teach in the morning and spend my afternoons writing to meet the deadlines. At night I prepare dinner for my husb, then I can only play at night.

I hope to meet you too :moogle:

xo~~**