Baer Reddicta

At a Glance: Baer

Blood red hair, darkened blue eyes. Weathered slightly-having some wrinkles around his eyes and mouth. Tall and very well built. Gives off an air of nearly inexhaustible joy. Any moment you see him-it's like he can't find any other facial expression to use other then a smile. Voice is deep and rather sonorous. Carries on the wind easily-and fills a room just as well. Usually is cloaked in dark clothing of earthen colors. Baggy and relaxed fit clothing is common. Does not carry a weapon of any kind.

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Baer Reddicta
  • Primary character:Baer Reddicta
  • Linkshells:Ambrosia -and any open RP link shells at any given time.
  • Primary RP linkshell:No Specific One As Of Yet

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• HEAVY: Super heavy. I am a very hardcore RP'er, I try to keep track of everything and engulf myself and others in a very immersive experience when possible.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • OH HELL YES! I enjoy combat RP by a large margin, and injuries are apart of that. I'm not one for power-gaming my characters in RP. Fine with Die-roll systems, or pre-planning the fight. I'm very open about anything involving RP, so always feel free to speak with me. 

• Views on IC romance:

• I'm perfectly open to it. Baer (My main) is not taken and I'm surely up for a romantic relationship with him and a another character.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Like the idea very much so. Baer comes from a large family, and it would be fun to have brothers or sisters! Just like the rest of this-I'm open minded to RP by a lot.

• Views on lore:

• I try to keep as close to the lore as possible-even though I have not learned everything yet. I plan to learn as much as I can. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• There is no preference, I'm fine with RP'ing/chatting in any function. Party, LS, Say. Any of them. Just would prefer to stay out of /yell conversations. :P

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:MSG me here! Or Skype! Ask for it on the MSG system here first though.