Iyrnswys Swygtyrnwyn

Iyrnswys

Howdy, everyone!

I would like to introduce myself/character: Iyrnswys Swygt--it's in the title. I never really noticed how besides the I, y is the only other "vowel" in the name. 

I. Basic Info

• Primary character:Iyrnswys
  • Linkshells:Driftwood Coast, if they'll have me!

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I'm going to go with more heavy-> medium-heavy. I usually use games (and books) as a sort of escape and so I mostly get lost in them, my brain kind of... clicks? And I begin a whole knew way of thinking. Mostly what that means is that even if I'm replying OOC, I'll be thinking ICly, more than likely. However I don't think that this would be too much a problem because I share a lot with Irynswys, just not as extreme.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I don't really care for something that becomes much more than a tussle between PCs. Most of the time, anyway, Irynswys would be more likely to walk away than to draw steel and fight. If it comes to a point where I would need to defend someone or something, I wouldn't nurse injuries too long. I mean, what's white magic for if not to mend?!

• Views on IC romance:
    I've been lurking here for a while now and reading the "romance class" topic. I share the sentiments there. I've been through the weirdities of the OOC drama. Like I said I switch my brain so I'll be holding onto nothing when I log out, so I'm fine with these as long as the other party keeps it there too. I'm perfectly fine with being in an environment where someone has an extreme dislike for me, I've done it many times in past games... so if by dropping someone who is taking it too far creates animosity, I'll be easy to move on and not keep the OOC drama up; don't care for it, don't want none of that.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    It's interesting. I purposefully did not leave much room for this because it would require some strange retcon if suddenly Iryn had a close family member pop up. I'm not against forming a bond so strong it could be related of that to a family member.

• Views on lore:
    Lore is great. It's the knowledge of the game. It led to your existence. I however prefer to find out lore by experiencing it rather than reading it, so I may not be as savvy as others.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Tells and Shouts are the only things that do not seem to fit into any lore device... but I have used tells as a "whisper" I wanted no one else to hear when in close proximity to other characters before. And then, like it's been said over and over and once more, it depends on the situation anyway.