Main Rp hub?

There's no in-game RP hub as of now, though I've seen a fair number of people in Costal del Sol (beaches are always popular).

The best bet is to get into an RP linkshell or Free Company. But if what you want is 'on the field' or 'random' roleplay, just emote in-chacater during questing/travelling/gathering/whatever. You will have higher chances if you do so in 'pretty' locales or places where people will naturally gather (like taverns, quest hubs, FATEs...)

Oh jeez. =3=; If you're having problems finding RP I keep seeing a bunch of RPers outside the Bismark in Limsa Lominsa. You could try there. I also see RP a bit in the Adventuring Guilds from time to time.

Please don't join a Linkshell or FC -exclusively- to get RP, unless it's one of those RP OOC hub LSs that are probably very, very helpful. I'm afraid you might end up disappointed or something, though XI:7 are pretty nice from what I've seen of them.

Otherwise, you might consider checking the threads for one where people have asked for people to RP with. You could try to organize a couple people turning a place (like the Adventurers' Guilds in the cities) into an RP hub, at least that way others might feel inclined to come too. Then you could start a trend!

Hey... that's actually a pretty good idea...

On Balmung, Wineport and Costa del Sol seem to be relatively popular places for RP to crop up. Other than that, the cities and other settlements are usually better bets, though truly, I think many people are so enthralled with the game that RP is ending up in LSes more often than not.

That said, you could always try to set something up with another player or group via tell or PM -- and I've found that RPing in public in a location tends to attract other RPers. On that note, if you see me RPing in public (or just out and about), please feel free to jump in!

Oh jeez. =3=; If you're having problems finding RP I keep seeing a bunch of RPers outside the Bismark in Limsa Lominsa. You could try there. I also see RP a bit in the Adventuring Guilds from time to time.

Please don't join a Linkshell or FC -exclusively- to get RP, unless it's one of those RP OOC hub LSs that are probably very, very helpful. I'm afraid you might end up disappointed or something, though XI:7 are pretty nice from what I've seen of them.

Otherwise, you might consider checking the threads for one where people have asked for people to RP with. You could try to organize a couple people turning a place (like the Adventurers' Guilds in the cities) into an RP hub, at least that way others might feel inclined to come too. Then you could start a trend!

Hey... that's actually a pretty good idea...

I'm a XI:7 member and we are fond of the Bismark as an off-site/back up RP spot.  Our main spot is the ship down by the Fisherman's guild.  As for RP I've seen it in a lot of taverns.