• Primary character:Seda Moui
  • Linkshells:EoN, LFRP
  • Primary RP linkshell: See Above

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium to Heavy

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• It's very situation based. Ideally you're RPing with a person or people who understand what it means to NOT "god-mod". Previous communities I have been part of have adopted a modified dice system to handle these kinds of interactions in as fair and equal means possible. Barring that, you just have to roll with it - be fair, be realistic and stay within the confines of the game world. 

• Views on IC romance:

• It happens. Some of the best stories at some point, have a little romance. Personally, I don't mind it but I don't engage in "ERP". Fade to Black is more than enough to handle "those" situations.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Family ties and close interpersonal relationships are what help us grow as characters. They're vital to a good, strong story.

• Views on lore:

• It's there for a reason. I don't mind the occasional deviation that may push the boundaries of the lore of a game or stretch it a little thinly, but if there are no inter-dimensional half dragon vampire princesses - please for the love and sanity of the rest of us, don't RP one. >< 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• This depends on the group you're interacting with. I don't mind an OOC 'general linkshell chat' - sometimes, you just have things to say that aren't IC. I'm also no opposed to totally IC linkshell chat. I try to be IC in /say and when /emoting - group chat could go either way depending on whom I'm with.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:elisan via forums, or [email protected]

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]