H-Hello? I'm super new...

Xifang

Hi, everyone! I just got FFXIV a couple days ago and spent almost the entire time busting my butt to level 15 so that I could get on an airship and make it to Costa Del Sol for the beach party. I wasn't able to stay long because dumb real life obligations called me away, but I had a super good time while I was there and really hope to go to more events like that.

I didn't know about this website or community until I met Eros Skye (hi! remember me?) and he told me about it. I hope it's cool that I crash these forums and try to get to know other RPers!

Um, lessee... Where should I start? I mean, literally... Do I introduce myself or my character here? Both? Do I go to another forum? I'm excited about getting involved and really look forward to doing more RP with people! It was a blast chatting with people at the beach with my insanely extroverted, cares to the wind, energetic character. Right now I only have her (Xifang Crimson. Friend me!) but I'm going to make a few other alt characters to RP with too.

Anyway, she's sort of an overly talkative, does her own thing, innocently flirts with people teenager. She's a bit selfish, easily embarrassed and is always kind of trying to show off (often to humorously detrimental ends that ultimately lead to failure). She's also ridiculously scared of Chocobos. And thaaaat... is what I know about her in these two days that I've been playing her.  She also hangs out with her new friends Saya and Ehrvaldir too. You might have seen the three of them at the beach.

Baha. And I guess she's a pugilist too if you guys care about that. ^_~

Xifang.png.52b74812ffd4cc9e99254209163b16e7.png

Yesh I remeberz you :bouncy:! Welcome to da forumz!  You did good, you can do both and there are places where you can make your character sheets.  But you dont gotta worry about that at the moment untill your ready.  Really good roleplaying with you and I hope our characters can be regulars :thumbsup:

ffxiv_09142013_153200_zps94c8c95d.png