Delurking (Balmung)

Goodfellow

Howdy team,

I guess I'll let the form below speak for me for the time being.  I've lurked around here for weeks, so you should all feel very...exposed.  Anyway, I look forward to getting more involved around here and y'all getting to know me (or my avatars) a little more organically.

--MMORPG background

In no particular order: FFXI, WOW, COH/COV, Aion, CO, SWTOR, GW2, TSW, and now FFXIV

--RP experience

Limited.  I maintain a level of personal RP, but it's not really spilled over a great deal into my play with others.  I've done a little in COH, CO, and SWTOR and enjoyed it, so getting into FFXIV I'm looking for a little more.

--Character ideas/info

I've got several characters made or in the works, but a lot of their details are fluid at the moment.  Expect a general questions thread from me soon so I can nail them down.  Right now, feel free to interact with Lolotaru Lalataru, Mhyna Lhynx, K'ahji Nunh, Styrmsthal Tyrbsyn, Durandarte Roncevaux, Ayla Dyanna, Akitoshi Nyudo, or (I'll be on Lolo more than any of the others (I'm a huge altaholic)).

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Google.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Light/Medium (or Medium/Light, for that matter) to start with.  My schedule is going to be pretty inconsistent for a little while, so I'd hate to hold up any ongoing storylines.  I might need a sensei to ease me into the community, to be quite honest.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?

Oh yeah, tons.

-Goodfellow