Leviathan RP

Beastmister

It's apparent that the Leviathan server has interest in RP, but not a very good method of organising events. It's for that reason we started the Leviathan RP linkshell. While there's many people interested in joining, all are accepted but we're looking for those of you out there that are inspired to organise events and community for the server! If you're outgoing and have any level of interest in RP, we'd love to have you.

• If you'd like information or an invite, please post to Vivian Aravet ingame.
  • If I'm ever offline, Moogle mail it and I'll reply ASAP, kupo!
  • The channel itself is out of character (OoC), and it used primarily for organising events and gatherings. Whether it be for dungeons, or just social groups, I encourage any events!
  • For sake of community, we keep the channel PG-13.

We are active partakers of RP, and I'd started the channel with much interest but not a wide amount of outgoing patrons. The RPers we do have are very enthusiastic, and many are open to role playing sessions at the drop of a dime.

Adding depth to one's character is a great way to engage in the game on a whole new level. If you're new or interested in RP, don't hesitate to join us to see what it's all about!

I understand there are server better suited and more common-place for role playing, but as a player starting on Leviathan I enjoy seeing interest of this activity on a game-wide level.  In the shell quite enjoy character and story, and we accept all like minded individuals to the cause.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...