Ghost Stories & Murder Mysteries: All Saints' Wake Spook-Tacular on Sun Oct 27 @ 7pm

The Players of Lansquenet, in Concert with the Monstrous Mummers of All Saints' Wake, Proudly Present...

The All Saints' Wake Spook-tacular!

Join us at the Scholar's Walk in Ul'dah on Oct 27th @ 7pm EST, to be entertained by the fabulous, incredible, multi-talented performance troupe, Lansquenet!

tt6Caey.jpg

(art by the lovely Cendrillonne Braids)

Festivities will include...

Who Killed Mr. Cadaver?: An Interactive Murder-Mystery Performance

Lansquenet has it on good authority that a spine-tingling murder will occur at this very party! Will you be able to guess the murderer... before time runs out? Prizes will be awarded!

The Legend of Sleepy Nibelheim, and Other Ghost Stories

Lansquenet's talented thespians will lead a spirited performance of The Legend of Sleepy Nibelheim - not to be missed! - before opening the stage to anyone interested in telling their own ghost story.

Come with your costumes readied and your nerves steeled for a night of fun, terror and revelry! Guarenteed to be a real spooktacle!

That was a great time, I certainly enjoyed the mystery.  It was good luck Ace Attorney 5 released on the 24th so my investigative skills were at their sharpest.  I don't know if you'll ever do another mystery, but perhaps something with a little more challenge would be fun.

I understand that not everyone can keep up with it and I'll admit, I lost sight of our ghost host when we were getting the witness line-up so when I found the goofy specter the actual culprit's testimony had already past so I had to catch it through questioning afterward.

I can see why you wanted the suspects to stay in their places, but perhaps next time you can have them in closer relation to each other or just have them rounded up together and they can walk people over to where they were.

I was surprised by the turn out, there was definitely a confusing amount of people in the room.  Thankfully, the mystery was easy enough that having that many people there all voicing their questions didn't cause much confusion.