Random RP Generation!

Hello! I would like to Generate a random RP scenario that can be used for future RP and lots of fun! The idea is we make our characters completely random using a variety of variables and rolling dice for them. I want to do this with a group so anyone who is interested please feel free to comment. One player will go completely random. and will start this chain of random and from there we will roll the next players relation to this character before starting their chain of random.

Here are my Variables.

First. we roll gender! (Flip a coin!)

1.Male

2.Female

Second. We roll race!

1.Hyur Midlander

2.Hyur Highlander

3.Elezen Wildwood

4.Elezen Duskwight

5.Lalafell Plainsfolk

6.Lalafell Dunesfolk

7.Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun

8.Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon

9.Roegadyn Sea Wolf

10.Roegadyn Hellsguard

Third. we roll Height

1. 0%

2. 25%

3. 50%

4. 75%

5. 80%

6. 100%

Fourth. We roll Hair color.

1.Blonde

2.Brown

3.Black

4.Ginger

5.Red

6.Blue

7.Purple

8.Green

9.White

10. Any color but roll again for highlights.

Fifth. Atheistic (Do not need to roll for a god),Polytheistic, or Monotheistic (In which case you will believe radically that the god you roll is the only one. :3)

1.Atheistic

2.Polytheistic

3.Monotheistic

Fifth extended.

1.Halone

2.Menphina

3.Thaliak

4.Nymeia

5.Llymlaen

6.Oschon

7.Byregot

8.Rhalgr

9.Azeyma

10.Nald'thal

11.Nophica

12.Althyk

Sixth. Class (This will effect your background somewhat)

1.Disciple of War

2.Disciple of Magic

3.Dual Class Disciple of War (Can have a background involving two war classes)

4.Dual Class Disciple of Magic (Can have a background with two Magic classes)

5.Magic/War Combo (Pick one magic and war class for background)

6.Free pick single class or special (Ninja,Dark Knight,Red Mage,Coffee Mage, ect.)

Sloppy placement

l

V

Seventh. (THIS IS DONE FIRST IF YOU ARE COMING AFTER SOMEONE) Relationship. (Edit!* Roll to see if you roll for only the person directly before you. Or to see if you roll multiple times once for every individual before you! :3 1/heads= Directly before you! 2/tails=Roll once for each individual before you.)

1.Arch Enemies

2.Enemies

3.Acquaintances

4.Friends

5.Best Friends

6.Dating

7.Married

8.Parent of

9.Child of

10.Older Sibling of

11.Younger Sibling of

12.REROLL

Eighth. Personality! (Pulling from Zodiac signs because I am uncreative. Pick any three of these traits in the number you choose to focus on and exaggerate them.)

1. Independent, Generous, Optimistic, Enthusiastic, Courageous, Moody, Short Tempered, Self Involved, Impulsive, Impatient.

2.Dependable, Persistent, Loyal, Patient, Generous, Stubborn, Lazy, Possessive, Materialistic, Self Indulging.

3.Energetic, Clever, Imaginative, Witty, Adaptable, Superficial, Impulsive, Restless, Devious, Indecisive.

4.Loyal, Dependable, Caring, Adaptable, Responsive, Moody, Clingy, Self-pitying, Oversensitive, Self Absorbed.

5.Confident, Ambitious, Generous, Loyal, Encouraging, Pretentious, Domineering, Melodramatic, Stubborn, Vain.

6.Analytical, Observant, Helpful, Reliable, Precise, Skeptical, Fussy, Inflexible, Cold, Interfering.

7.Diplomatic, Graceful, Peaceful, Idealistic, Hospitable, Superficial, Vain, Indecisive, Unreliable.

8.Loyal, Passionate, Resourceful, Observant, Dynamic, Jealous, Obsessive, Suspicious, Manipulative, Unyielding.

9. Independence and Unemotional (Geez Sagittarius you all are boring on this website I am checking. Roll again and pick a third trait from whatever you roll.)

10.Responsible, Patient, Ambitious, Resourceful, Loyal, Dictatorial, Inhibited, Conceited, Distrusting, Unimaginative.

11.Witty, Clever, Humanitarian, Inventive, Original, Stubborn, Unemotional, Sarcastic, Rebellious, Aloof.

12.Compassionate, Adaptable, Accepting, Devoted, Imaginative, Oversensitive, Indecisive, Self-pitying, Lazy, Escapist.

Remember with the above you are focusing on three traits in the area you rolled and exaggerating them a bit. Any other odds and ends can be thrown in as long as you keep the original three. Think about how you could have got these traits related to your class to come up with a possible back story that could go along with our NEXT roll which will be a GROUP ROLL!

Ninth. This roll will be done when I have at least 5 players involved and will be the start of our RP. It is a setting for our characters and will be done by all of us contributing Three possible Backgrounds for all of our characters to share then all of us rolling and whatever number gets rolled the highest will be picked. If there is a tie everything rolled below that tie will be omitted and a re-roll will be done. (Example:

1.We all worked at a dental shop till it exploded. (2 Rolls landed)

2.A caterpillar farm we all lived on was devoured by chocobos. (2 Rolls landed)

3.The coffee magician cursed us all to complete a task. (1 roll landed)

Three would be booted off and a re-roll would be done with only 1 and 2 who were tied.)

I will add my three background suggestions!

1.We are a pirate crew together!

2.flip a coin and split us evenly into two noble families who are at odds.(or close to even. We will also role to see if we are a noble family of Coerthas, Ul'dah, or a tribe despite that not being a noble family. WE CAN BELIEVE WE ARE! only an option with 6+ people)

3.ARCHEOLOGISTS! BECAUSE AWESOME

If you have any suggestions please input them. You can roll through all these with an online dice roller and input all your answers on here if you wish to participate and it will allow us to see what your character is like. I would like to get as many people as possible to participate. If we get a LARGE amount of people we may split the RP groups a bit smaller so they can be more close knit but they will still be related to each other. (Like 6+ people and lots of enemy or arch enemy relationships coming up equals RIVAL ARCHEOLOGISTS TEAMS! <3) Thanks for reading my monster of text and I hope you play :3

*QUICK NOTE!* Any physical Characteristics that are not rolled are yours to choose (Eye color, hair style, ect.) And you can get as creative as possible as long as you keep what facts the rolls make for you. You can RE-ROLL if you dislike your character you get so vehemently. But you may not like the character you get next even more and it is not suggested.

I will go first!

My character will be!...

Male!

Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon!

He will be 25% Height! (So short Q_Q)

He will be a GINGER! (A ginger Keeper of the Moon? I hope they can have pale skin...)

He will be Atheistic!

He will be a Magic/War Combo of sorts! (I pick Book reader/Face puncher! Arc/Pgl)

I rolled a 7 so I will pick Diplomatic! Peaceful! AND INDECISIVE! (Diplomatic and Indecisive! What a combo... lol)

And I have already put in my 3 suggestions for background. Anywhoz there we go! This should give an idea of what the end result should seem like and it will introduce you to my character. Remember after this you will roll a relationship roll at the start before anything! (You can get stuck in a gay relationship if you roll guy. You do not have to like it xD We will find a reason IC that you got stuck with it or you can be fine with it. No ERP for me if we do though >.> also if you roll a child of a couple and you are a race radically different from them then we can either say "Son/Daughter... You were adopted..." Or we can go with the less dramatic approach and say that it is a result of grandparents going crazy and messing up our genes :P)

I gave this a shot, here's what I got.

Male Highlander.

0% height... Yeesh... gonna be looking short and stout, I suppose.

Any hair color with blonde highlights.

He's Polytheistic, mainly believing in Halone.

Single DoW class. (Uh... still thinking on what he'll be.)

Acquaintances with Purple's Keeper.

Rolled an 8, so he's Loyal, Resourceful, and Observant.

I'm assuming now I don't roll any further till there are other people taking part?  But I can make suggestions for how they all meet?

One last question, does the next person to create a character have to roll Relationship status for Everyone that went before them or just the One person directly before them?

Do they roll for everyone before them or just the person directly before them?...

Interesting. It was orginially the latter. Now I want you to flip a coin. 1/Heads = only the one directly before you. 2/tails = Roll once for each person who came before you.

You make three suggestions for how they meet now.

And Magellan sadly I do not skype RP much.