The Grand Watch

• 1 month later...

From my short time in TGW compared to my long time with my old free company (cough cough), I can honestly say I have never gotten along better both IC and OOC with a group of people before, I highly recommend joining even if there is a 5 member a month restriction

*Bump*

• 2 months later...

TGW is welcoming new recruits. Feel free to contact our Enjin page and fill out an application if you are serious about joining!

As of right now we are still Heavy Roleplay and Medium-Heavy PvE/Raiding.

We have a scheduled night every week for our company meetings, and two nights marked on the calendar a week that is open for more focus towards progression with company unity in mind (but we do welcome friendly folks in our raids!) so that folks have a night or two a week where they can truly sit down and aim to achieve a new piece of gear, to beat the crud out of a primal or to progress beyond their, or our collective, 'Coils boundary'. Our current Coils boundary as a whole is T4. Some have cleared T5 including myself. This is as of 6/30/14.

Of course, if we don't raid those nights, we focus on dungeons and getting our Myth/Soldiery tomes!

We also have a '10 recruits a month' limit so that anyone joining doesn't feel like 'just another recruit' and they have time to get properly acquainted with current members. It is simply a way to not only give new members time to settle in, but current members to get to know them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The Grand Watch will be undergoing some alterations to its background and be reworked a bit. During this period of time we are still welcoming applications but please be aware we are a small company at this point in time.

Most of the aspects of TGW will remain as they were though. We lean more towards Good alignment and our focus remains on Roleplay and PvE. When our player-base has regrown we will focus on Raiding and get another static going. We still intend to grow and have ourselves a nice big mansion to roleplay in as well!

We've growth in mind. Some aspects about TGW may change but it will move forward and one day again have stories intertwined that make the most magnificent of tales of adventurers and heroes fighting for the greater good against strife and odds that sets them apart from commonfolk... yet truly embraces the sense of seeking peace... but at what cost?

*'tis also a monthly bump* :3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...