Gilgamesh Alliance Recruitment Bazaar

Who: RP FC Leaders and two Officers (maximum)

Where: The Quicksand in Ul'dah, The Botanists' Guild in Gridania, The Aftcastle in Limsa, 

When: April 11th in Ul'dah, April 12th in Gridania, April 13th in Limsa Lominsa. 8PM EST every night.

Why: Build open-world RP, include currently excluded RPers and generally build the RP community

How: Introductory speech from each attending FC for the first 15-20 minutes, IC Recruitment for a half hour to an hour followed by OOC sharing of goals, such as current houses/housing goals, raiding goals, RP goals, etc. Advertising will be done the entire week before the event via IC shouts/word of mouth through talking in the inn and market, as well as during the event in the two other cities via shouts. Shouting should always be done by a bard, being the entertaining/heralding class.

Further dates will be posted a week or two before the event is to begin, expect at least one bazaar a month.

If you are not looking for an FC, please feel free to come just to join in the RP - if you're in an FC that is attending and wish to come, please do not crowd the area around your FC's recruiting officer. We want all FCs, including smaller ones, to benefit from this; as such, boasting higher numbers that appear will diminish the smaller FCs chances of growing and will ultimately destroy the entire purpose of this event.

Thank you for your assistance in the previous event as well as at least the consideration of attending this one!

To the reps and leaders who will be attending! PLEASE CONTACT ME so I can make sure you get center stage to inform the crowd about your FC!

The 12th April is the same time (8pm EST) as the Echo Knights are hosting our Tavern Night at camp Bronze Lake, we're more than happy for you to come along and attend there, maybe you'll get some more recruiting done after a few drinks.

While the offer is tempting, it kills the primary function of the bazaar. The point is to make it (and the RP it brings) accessible to everyone; no matter the level, starting city or point in the story they're at, they can come to the bazaar - which is why we hit all three city-states.

My sincerest apologies to everyone who was planning to attend Ul'dah and Gridania's events. Due to my hectic schedule and my generally unpleasant week I've been unable to advertise properly and remind people who signed up of the event; as such, those who came tonight and those who helped me out with the first bazaar have decided to postpone the event and do Sunday night in Limsa Lominsa as an exclusive bazaar. Again, I apologize for failing to deliver this time; it seems I bit off more than I could chew.

So, does this mean the recruitment bazaar is happening tonight in Limsa? With the same purpose to bring FC information from across Eorzea?

If so, I suppose Parker will need to make her way to Limsa after dealing with those damnable kobolds picking on the 789th.