Bartolomeo Filangieri

I. Basic Info

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium and mostly Heavy

• Views on RP combat and injuries: I'm usually open to most form of combat roleplays, aslong as there's a mutual agreement between me and the opponent OOCly. I don't like trying to kill or maim a character during combat without the other player's consent. Otherwise, I generally enjoy combat RP, aslong as there's no powergaming involved or a giant anvil randomly crashing down from the cosmos and instantly killing my character. I know for a fact that fights aren't exactly meant to be realistic, but I wish to at least keep them on a "believability spectrum". I'm unable to take a character for example seriously if they can punch through plate bare fisted and send people forth into a cosmic journey right after doing so. I'm usually easy going though in the results of fights, aslong as the results make sense and are logical I don't mind. Injuries I'm also cool with receiving, being tortured, etc etc. I'm open to practically anything otherwise.

• Views on IC romance: Although my character is already loyal and reserved to one lady already, I'm generally not one to approve of building a barrier between RP in the outside and RP between me and my character's romantic interest. I believe in a breathing world, and if there's a thing I've enjoyed in this community is that my character's actions and words travel. Other than that I don't have anything against ERP, but I'm not one who does it for sport.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Family ties? Well, unfortunately House Filangieri is basically extinct and defunct, making Bartolomeo its sole survivor. However, if one ever wants to RP someone that Bartolomeo might have known in the past (knight-brethren, old rival, friend, etc...) feel free to send some ideas. Before you ever do however, please refer to Bartolomeo's biography on his wiki (hyperlink is on the top where his name is).

• Views on lore: Anything which is immersion breaking, beyond this world, I won't consider roleplaying with. I'm cool with fan fiction regarding undiscovered regions, kingdoms and nations that are not in lore, aslong as it respects the lore that FFXIV carries. I'm not interested in RPing with radical aliens, lizard ladies or even human androids from alternate universes..

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Unless otherwise specified, for me, /tell and /party are always OOC (unless "quotes" are applied). Regardless to say I'm cool with whether one linkshell is OOC or not. The only big point for me that must be respected is that the player must be aware of the differences between OOC and IC. As for grammar? I'm generally not too picky but aslong as you can capitalize and punctuate your sentences properly we shouldn't have a problem.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST -5 GMT
  • Contact info: PM me and I'll give it to you