• Primary RP linkshell:None

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Heavy

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I have never personally done IC combat but it would be interesting to try

• Views on IC romance:

• relationship is fine but Llama is asexual, so no touchy (ERP)

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Sounds great but I would like it to be with people that the long RP at least once a week and not once in a blue moon.

• Views on lore:

• It try to strictly obey lore.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I have used all chat functions for RP. I have used /tell for whispering because I think there is such a thing as not RPing everything for public. I do like /linkshell for casual RP.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:TGMT-8

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

Some of you from Gilgamesh are already familar with me. My character is Llama Maiden. With the changes in RP activity online, I felt it wazs prudent that I made a profile on here and a post to go along with it.

Currently I am a member of Driftwood Coast since November of last year. I have already gotten the chance to RP with many of you and my hope is that I can continue to with many more. I am online fairly regularly on weekdays and a bit on the weekends when given notice about a weekend event. I love showing up at all the events on our server.

I fully understand that most people who play have things like their dailies and grinding as a priority with RP as an entertaining perk. I have never been into end game content myself. For me, being social with our server's community and RP is my priority. I do do things like running dungeons and stuff but it is mainly for my vanity goods like mounts and armor. We all play a bit differently but we can still play together!

Please feel free to send me a tell anytime for RP!

I Will NOT ERP