Collem Brody

[*]I. Basic Info

• Character: Collem Brody

• Linkshells: N/A

• Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium

• Views on RP combat and injuries: Sounds good. If it's anything serious we should talk about it first though.

• Views on IC romance: That can be really interesting, but it's not something I'm interested in for this character.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): See above.

• Views on lore: I don't know the lore too intimately, but what I do know I try to stick to.

III. Character Info

• Hyur, age 24
  • Collem Brody was raised in Ul'dah.
  • His mother was a servant to one of Ul'dah's rich. His father was a gladiator at the coliseum, but ditched the family when Collem was a teenager. His mother passed soon after that. Collem has one sister, similar in age, but a sickly lass.
  • To keep him and his sister alive, Collem resorted to petty crime. He got the attention of a criminal organization in Ul'dah and worked with them for a time.
  • Various shady dealings have put him at odds with his sister. Their relationship is strained, but he still cares for her.
  • While he still has ties to the criminal world of Ul'dah, Collem has moved on to mercenary work. His experiences have left his moral compass askew. For him, the ends justify the means. He'll do most anything, no matter how vile, if the profit is sufficient. Sure, he'll have his scruples, but he'll put them aside.

IV. Other Info

• Timezone: GMT -6:00 (Midwest)

• Contact info: Send Collem Brody and PM