Shi Ferrisi

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Shi Ferrisi (Gilgamesh), Anissa Elakhi (Balmung)
  • Primary character: Shi Ferrisi
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Hard to say. Depends almost entirely on who I'm playing with and what their preferred style of RP is. I will say I dislike people who quote RP "rules" at me though... :P

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Um, if you RP rough, you get hurt...? Not sure what you're asking here...

• Views on IC romance:
    If it fits both/all characters, it's not only okay, it's encouraged. I mean, if it seems like it would evolve into that, why shouldn't it? I've had and still maintain romantic relationships between my characters and other characters from games that go back years, just like the friendships I maintain.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Fine by me. If anyone wants to admit being related to me, who am I to stop them?

• Views on lore:
    Don't know it too well, so I would probably play as if I'm not all that knowledgeable about it. But I'm okay to sticking to it if that what those I'm playing with prefer. Just don't expect me to quote it or correct someone else if they step outside of it, since I probably wouldn't know.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Things you say out loud in a public area should be in /say. If you're trying to be discreet, it should be in /party. If you're whispering, it should be in /whisper. I guess in areas where it could get rather confusing, it's best to confine it to linkshells or /party to avoid the cacophony that would otherwise ensue. But If you're going to speak or act in public, I feel it should generally be visible to anyone around. (Exceptions for areas/servers where griefing is common, I guess.)

III. Other Info

• Timezone: GMT +3:00
  • Contact info: Either in-game or here on the site preferably; I don't give out email or even Steam contact info to people I don't know.