Auriana Wynter

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Auriana Wynter
  • Linkshells: Aetherial Warriors
  • Primary RP linkshell: Aetherial Warriors

II. RP Style Mostly free form, but am adaptable. Story lines, plots, all of it welcome! Tavern RP is ok, but not every day. I'm IC at all times, unless I'm running solo quests and buzzing about. However, if approached, the IC light flips on immediately unless approached OOCly. Make sense?

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy to moderate depending on who you ask. I love RP, and everything about it. OOC is welcome of course, because lets face it..sometimes you've got to ask a question right? Or maybe just know the player a little better before the "plot thickens". So yes, I'm quite open to OOC as well. But RP is, and always will be first and foremost.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Absolutely. If you play rough, you're going to get hurt. Play with fire, you're getting burned ect..
    I would however be hesitant on maiming, scaring, or limb loss of my character and the like unless it was for a VERY good reason. Not completely off the table, but must be a good reason and hopefully agreed upon prior to.

• Views on IC romance:
    Open to it. Not looking for it, but life happens, and we are all supposed to be adults. If a story and the characters take that direction so bit it. That said, there are boundaries, I.E: Everything must be IC, and remain IC. And that should say it all right there!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    All for it! If it can be worked in through RP, make sense and fit the story by all means! It would have to be developed over time, and trust built of course. But sure, all for it.

• Views on lore:
    I don't know a LOT of it. I know just enough to get by, and or make a fool of myself! For now anyway! But all joking aside, lore is important so I will be doing my part to learn as much as I can and adhere as best I can.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Chat is obviously important. It pretty much goes without saying, when your in someone elses house, you play by their rules. If i'm in someone elses shell, and that chat is IC, then it's IC. If its OOC, then it's OOC. It is what it is!

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Eastern
  • Contact info: PM's preferred here, or if IG you know the drill!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

• 4 weeks later...