A'ria Ashkala

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: A'ria Ashkala, G'iselle Bellerose, Aurora Lunartail (Balmung)

• Primary character: A'ria Ashkala

• Linkshells: The Cat's Meow

• Primary RP linkshell: None currently.

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium, although I can pretty much go heavy if I find myself more involved in a storyline or I feel exceptionally passionate about a character.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    RP combat is ok with me to an extent. It's one of those things that I've had more bad experiences than good with and I tend to avoid it if I can. I will write about it in forum posts and such, and if I find my character is injured (which I will willingly do for character development), then I will play it out within her story.

• Views on IC romance:
    I refuse to do this with anyone but my fiance. I have learned the hard way on too many occassions that people cannot distinguish IC relationships from OOC, and even if someone tells me they can, I refuse to for the sheer fact that drama almost always springs up or develops into toxic relationships.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I am perfectly fine with this concept as long as it is discussed beforehand :).

• Views on lore:
    I love lore and I will go out of my way to adhere to it, however, since I am so new to the franchise I am going to have to learn as I go.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): This is hard for me to really comment on as I haven't had a lot of exposure to others outside of my own FC. I've seen them abused but I believe they make wonderful tools.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: CST

• Contact info: Contact me here or ingame. I don't mind :D.