Andrea Jackson

On the hunt for more RP contacts, as always!

I. Basic Info

• Characters:Andrea Jackson, Saii Sai, Raihna Adlard
  • Primary character:Andrea Jackson
  • Linkshells:Friends of Momodi
  • Primary RP linkshell:None.

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy. RP/writing is a hobby for me, and I enjoy really immersing myself. I do see characters as tools, however, and I also like to tackle PvE stuff.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I am usually against RP combat. It's something that I've very rarely had good experiences with. In some small, controlled situations it is tolerable, but otherwise I try to avoid it.

As for injuries, I love them. If one of my characters was caught in a situation where they'd be injured, it's almost guaranteed that they'll walk away with a battle wound of some kind--sometimes even permanently if I enjoy it enough.

• Views on IC romance:
    Not opposed to it, though I prefer IC romances where the characters spend time out in the open, interacting with other people (at the same time), rather than constantly behind closed doors. To me, it helps keep things fresh and entertaining.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Isn't non-romantic RP pretty much all RP that isn't of the romance variety? If so, of course I'm for it. That's why I RP!

However, for specifics such as family ties, I am for it, as long as some discussion is had about it beforehand.

• Views on lore:
    I love lore. I just can't see myself RPing in a setting that doesn't have lore--it adds so much to immersion. It also irks to me to no end when I see RPers bending/breaking the lore.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Honestly, I have no real preferences here. There's all kinds of people that have access to /say. I'm not about to go all hardcore stick-up-my-butt '/say is IC only', because it's not. Just so long as I can tell when people are being IC or OOC, it's whatever.

Same thing goes for Linkshells and Free Company channels. As long as I know whether it's IC or OOC so I can respond in kind, anything flies.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: CDT, which is UTC/GMT -5, though I live on a night schedule.
  • Contact info:Here or in-game is cool. I've also got Skype, I suppose.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]

Wiki: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Andrea_Jackson