Yune Tabrisviel

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Yune Tabrisviel (Miqo'te Keeper) | Umeyae Kakurei (Raen Au Ra) | Ranshe Mei (Raen Au Ra) | Rui Valiir (Hyur Midlander)
  • Primary character: Yune Tabrisviel
  • Linkshells:
  • Primary RP linkshell: None but in the market

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light to Medium for the time being. I'm always open to conversation IC and OOC as a means to make connections and bond with others, but my current schedule is a little random, and I do like taking time to enjoy content as well. Also, being fresh out of a six month hiatus, I'm trying to gradually reintroduce myself to the flow. Depending on my availability however, I am open to long RP sessions should events require. Slice of life, Dark/Mature (not ERP), and conflict are all okay by me.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    My primary character is mostly a non-combatant, but Life happens, and sometimes you find yourself in unfortunate circumstances where people get hurt. I am not against confrontation, especially if it is outside my character's comfort zone or realm of skill, as this is a challenge for both them and myself. I will not avoid it altogether, but will act accordingly to what is realistic for my character, even if it ends up with her being hurt. I'm not against wounds or injuries that disable normal functions (as long as the situation in which it happens is believable), as this offers a challenge in conveying their new limitations through RP.

If it can be avoided, I prefer if combat can happen based on realism and honor rather than relying on a dice rolling program to determine blows (Though I do understand the necessity of them in certain situations and will use it accordingly). I don't bear much love for supermen/women who magically avoid every attack and personally see to explaining how their attack managed to hit dead on. The result of each attack should be handled by the person on the receiving end (If dice rolling is uninvolved), as they should have the good sense to realize what will and won't affect them, how fast they are, how squishy, etc.

Not interested in perma-death at this time, but I've had characters die in the past so I'm not fully against if the circumstances are right.

• Views on IC romance:
    Currently, Romance is not a goal of mine in RP, however I am perfectly fine with its development so long as it occurs naturally. I am a real sucker for romance, but I'm rather put off by instant soulmate plotlines and attempts to discuss falling in love after the first couple of meetings. I do not really like to "plan" romance if it can be avoided, as seeing a relationship grow with that sense of uncertainty, hope, and wonder makes the romance that much more meaningful and special.

Even as I am not actively seeking a romance partner, I will never tell another player that their character can never have feelings for mine. People will feel as they feel, and I won't restrict someone else from what they believe their character would naturally do/feel for another.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I am very open to having others tied to my characters if it is possible based on their history. This goes for old friends, and those who have negative feelings for whatever reason, so long as it's realistic to our backstory and run by me so I can confirm it. I say this in the case that a person may decide they dislike my character for things that never or wouldn't ever have happened. For example, if someone said they disliked my primary character because she stole their lover or something... Then we have a problem, as she is very shy and the very opposite of flirtatious.

Close friends are something I look forward to, as I believe those are very important bonds that can shape a person, for better or worse, and they offer a distinct sort of interaction that you can't exactly get with the random acquaintance.

• Views on lore:
    Honestly... I know very little about lore. Bits and pieces here and there, but even in my ignorance, I like to do all I can to honor official lore. This isn't to say that some concepts of mine won't attempt to bend what I can (however gently) in favor of depth, but I always try to stay true to what is already established. I don't like making mistakes with lore if I can avoid it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I'll admit that, when in an overly-populated area of active RPers, /say can become very messy. But I see this as a hint of realism. In reality, you can be in a populated place where many people are gathered and there are so many voices that the noise makes it difficult to hear yourself think. It does make it harder to keep up with what those around you are saying, but as I see it as a realistic occurrence, I have no bitter feelings about it. Just know that I may possibly miss a message or two in such circumstances. I see Linkshell chat as mainly an OOC medium, though I can accept when people wish to use these as IC methods of conversation as well, like a cellular phone. OOC talk is nice to separate though by means of (( )) or some other method that is predetermined by whatever group you are a part of. So long as everyone is on the same page with those they are communicating with, I really don't mind what methods are used when differentiating OOC chat from IC, or where it happens.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: CST (Active hours usually anywhere from 7am-4pm, and occasionally 9pm-ungodly am hours)
  • Contact info: PM here is probably easiest, though I am also on Enjin. I'm not against Skype either if someone would like to have a more consistent conversation.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]