Kairina Ebonclaw

I. Basic Info 

• Character: Kairina Ebonclaw

• Linkshells: None yet, hoping to find some.

• Primary RP linkshell: As above.

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Heavy. If I'm not raiding, instancing with pugs or in god awful looking gear, then I'm set to RP. Doesn't matter where I am, if it's in a LS, party chat, whispers or say. Used to RP nearly all hours of the day when I had the opportunity.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • Truthfully? Don't be afraid to take a hit, we aren't omnipotent. If NPC's can legitimately hit our characters then there's no chance you could miraculously evade every attack. I don't /duel or whatever, nor do I rely on dice. If that's your fancy then, by all means, I can work with the dice routine.

• Views on IC romance:
  • I don't control the story for personal desires. That said, Kairi's not one to have emotional connections to that level on a remotely common basis. I have no issue with writing it, reading it or letting it happen if that's where the story is going.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Love it. Entwining a story with people you know/trust to advance your backstory, possible weaknesses or strengths in bonds etc.
  • Views on lore:
  • I do my best to adhere to what I know, but seeing as I don't admittedly hunt it down, I'm always learning--and happy to do so.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • I'm good with RPing in /say, /linkshell, or /freecompany.