• Primary character:Matthias Lyon

• Linkshells:

• Primary RP linkshell:

•  

[*][*][*][*]

II. RP Style 

•  
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Heavy, I love Rp and I can't stress it enough, there is nothing more relaxing for me than to come home from a long day, sit down and immerse myself in a role-play experience. I enjoy Random rp almost as much as I enjoy Guild Rp so long as the individual I Rp with is mature.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Matthias is very much a Combat character, I have no problem with Rp combat and so long as each party is on the same page as to what the rules are and how the combat is going to be played out. However I do not ALWAYS want to be involved in Combat Rp, I have my own story line and my own character development that I would like to work on with others.

• Views on IC romance:

• I don't have an issue with IC romance, I've been in a few myself but it must fall within the realm of possibility, none of this "Love at first sight" crud.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Love it and am currently looking for it.

• Views on lore:

• I have very little knowledge of the lore, as such I don't expect people to bust my chops over it because I don't do it to them.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

•  

[*][*][*][*][*][*]

III. Other Info 

•  

• Timezone:EST

• Contact info:You may contact me here, in game or on Moogle mail, after I get to know you I may offer my email address.

•  

[*][*][*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]