Bumo Dalumo

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Bumo Dalumo
  • Primary character: Bumo Dalumo
  • Linkshells:
  • Primary RP linkshell:

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy. Whenever possible I prefer to stay in character.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Bumo's driving motivation in life is to prevent people from harm, so while I am not completely against engaging in RP combat, it would have to be under extremely dire circumstances; even then, Bumo would be liable to pull his punches.

Minor injuries with no lasting consequences are fair game, but anything that would disfigure or otherwise maim my character are things I want to discuss first. Bumo already has one giant scar, I'd like to have a say in whether he gets another!

• Views on IC romance:
    If it happens, it happens, but it's the furthest thing from Bumo's mind. He's never even stopped to consider romantic endeavors.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Because of Bumo's story it would be difficult to encounter any familial relations or old friends on Vylbrand, Aldenard, or any other upcoming places in the future. It's not in the realm of impossibility, but if someone would like to RP a family member or someone Bumo might know from his past, it should be discussed first. Bumo does have quite a few siblings, though...

• Views on lore:
    I adhere as closely as possible to the lore. I try to remain knowledgeable about the goings-on in canon as it applies to Bumo; I am comfortable working within a framework and try not to stretch any boundaries of the lore, both for my own feelings about it as well as to respect other RPers.

That said, I'm not one to be a 'lore lawyer' when RPing (either IC or OOC to the player), but IC you may expect some /doubt from Bumo if what your character says goes against what he believes to be true.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    If I am speaking normally in /say, it's in character unless I'm speaking directly to one person or a group of non-RPers in an area where there is confirmed no other RP going on, so as not to break others' immersion. If I am in an area where people are roleplaying and I need to communicate something OOC in /say--that I can't send a /tell for, for whatever reason--I'll use parentheticals.

OOC or IC in linkshells depends on the linkshell. I'll adhere to whatever the channel's rule is.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Pacific (GMT -08:00)
  • Contact info: In game, or by PM

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]