Sylvain Tristelle

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Sylvain Tristelle
  • Primary character: Sylvain Tristelle
  • Linkshells: Rendezvous
  • Primary RP linkshell: Rendezvous

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Light to medium. I'm still trying to wrap my head around lore and verbology (Not a word but I like the way it sounds). I'm OOCly a timid/shy person who doesn't actively seek new connections despite wanting them ( such is life? ). Lastly I'm still pretty new to the server and haven't really done much diving into the RP hotspots but I hope to do so soon.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Haven't done any sort of /emote combat yet but I understand the premise. I'm open to it and will do my best to keep things reasonable and accurate. In regard to injuries, I'm fine with deep wounds that would scar but limb loss would be a bit much for me and definitely not up for dying just yet.

• Views on IC romance:
    This became an issue in the past so I try not to mix business with pleasure in the respect of not opening a door that may get slammed in someones face. Unless I have an OOC connection with that person it's very unlikely I'll act on anything.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Not really prepared to grow additional branches in the tree just yet.

• Views on lore:
    I do my best to follow it and if I'm ever confused or wrong about something I'm 100% open to OOC corrections.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    IC or OOC in any medium is fine but I prefer OOC to come through /tell unless it needs to be said to the group as a whole.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: PM me here, I'm active daily.
  • Primary Hook: Sylvain is dedicated to helping others. He will do good or bad to help as long as the 'status-quo' is maintained.

• 3 weeks later...