Meta Xi

I. Basic Info

• Characters:Meta Xi
  • Primary character:Meta Xi
  • Linkshells:NA
  • Primary RP linkshell:None and searching

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
     Medium. Meta is not always in RP mode as I often am doing things alone, or in areas where RP would complicate
    matters, like end game content. That said I can easily switch into roleplay when spoken to. Just let me know
    that you are RPing.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
     I always believe combat is a part of most RP's. Things can come to a blow, and if unwilling to hold fast when
    met with physical resistance, you will get bowled over. However, I've never really been able to find neutral
    ground on how to approach it, so I'm open to rolling with any option. I just prefer it's talked about before
    hand, to make sure that both players get an understanding of what they wish to achieve from combat and how it
    will happen.

• Views on IC romance:
     It can happen. That said, certainly not in one day, and most certainly not easy. Romance takes time and
    determination. It's pretty much the equivilant to real life. That said, if you want a one night fling, that's
    easy. Ah, the classic fade to black.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
     I would actually like to discuss with anyone who wants to build connections to Meta before hand, but It's
    something I'm open to the possibility of. After all, they help define individuals. Seeing the people they lived
    with, or who they associate with, gives an idea of how that individual thinks and acts.

• Views on lore:
     I am no tome master of Eorzea, but lore is important. So much so that I tend to stick closely too it.
    After all, lore defines the world we live and breath in. It sets the foundation for all the information we have
    know, and the workings of the land. On the flip side, that doesn't mean lore can't be bent, or things can't be
    done. So long as it's clearly thought out of why something may be different or possible, I am very willing to run with it. After all, it should be fun before anything else. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
     I tend to stick to /say. After all, you are saying things. Linkshell makes sense if you are doing calls to
    another individual. I completely understand however, if RP takes place elsewhere as long as the reason is
    either meant to be private for the individuals, or simply because it makes it easier to talk.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:UTC -6
  • Contact info:Private message me here. It's the easiest way.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow]

[/align]