Lillith Cale

I. Basic Info

• Characters:Lillith Cale
  • Primary character: Lillith Cale
  • Linkshells:N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell:None currently, but I'd like to find one.

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Honestly, any three of these fit me just fine, and I'm able to switch between them readily, sometimes however, I do tend to favor medium. Especially after I've been running endgame content for a while.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
     I take no issue with it, but I feel the combat must be done based on a system, not just a play by post back and forth. Injuries are a natural part of combat and so I've no issue RPing with them so long as they were gained within an actual battle system with rolls and the like.

• Views on IC romance:
    I am perfectly fine with IC romance, but it is something that takes time. Lillith is not the type to fall for someone upon first sight, nor does she take kindly to those who do the same with her. Besides, it's not the destination, it's the journey.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
     Outside of her adoptive parents, Lillith knows nothing about her family. Being a Keeper, it's more than likely she has siblings, but she has no interest in finding them nor would she really take an interest if one pops up. If someone wishes to form some type of a connect to Lillith, please let me know but it might not go the way you would hope IC-wise.

• Views on lore:
    I feel lore is very important, as it is what drives the story of FFXIV however, I am fine with bending lore here and there or filling in some gray areas so long as it's nothing to horrendous. RP is about having fun, but we should try to respect the world that's been built for us to play in.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
     I don't really have a preference either way, to be honest. Usually when I RP I do so between a combination of /say or /emote, it depends on if I am opening with an action, or opening with a statement, and I build on it from there.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:UTC -6
  • Contact info: Feel free to PM me on the forum or send me a /tell ingame ^_^

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow]

[/align]