Introducing the RPC Library wiki

Got a question. Any template on adding NPC's and Canonical lore into the Wiki? I want to start adding the important characters (and not so important ones) and was wondering if there was any tipes. I'm VERY new to wiki's so sorry if this is a dumb question

I've already put up 'some' canon stuff on the wiki that you can check out. I find that Eorzeapedia is really useful in getting ideas for formats, as the coding is very similar to our wiki. If you're around later tonight, we can talk about more wiki stuff.

Is there a way to expand the editing menu at all? I notice there are some things missing (like a color changing palette) that some may really like. I realize that you can still change text colors with the proper coding but the average user probably has no idea about those codes and would probably much prefer an actual button for coloring text (much like these forums do). Same with text sizing as well, creating a list, etc.

There is an editor gadget that can be installed called wikEd that works a bit like the editor on this forum. However, it too is a little... unfriendly. I'd argue it's even more unfriendly than just using wiki markup. I believe someone was working on an implementation of FCKEditor for MediaWiki, but I don't think anything ever came of it. Wikia's editor may or may not be available for free use.

Personally, I would stridently argue against using colored text in a wiki page, but that's just me. ;)

FreeLance, can you change the following categories:

Disciplines of Magic

Disciplines of War

Disciplines of Hand

Disciplines of Land

To this:

Disciples of Magic

Disciples of War

Disciples of the Hand

Disciples of the Land

I feel that it better represents the category of disciplines as they are reflected in-game.