Averill Rooks

I. Basic Info

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium-Heavy. I've just come to Balmung after clearing my account, and I'd like to hit the ground running. Averill's character is all set up and ready to go! Be it a casual chat in the tavern or an extended scene, I'm up for anything.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    So long as we talk it out beforehand, I will happily take wounds light and heavy into my character. Scars and such will be noted - though I'm sure Averill would prefer to keep life and limb.

• Views on IC romance:
    This one needs talking about beforehand, so we're all on the same page. That said, if romance blossoms in an extended scene and we're both okay with it, I've got no qualms.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Averill probably has someone buried in his past somewhere. Let's chat about it and dig up those old bones!

• Views on lore:
    I'd like to stay lore-friendly, if possible. If I wanted generic fantasy RP, I wouldn't come to Eorzea.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Linkshells seem to be the way to go for RP that doesn't disturb people, but I will respond to anyone who approaches Averill via /say or /tell.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: GMT
  • Contact info: Contact me on here, in-game, or via Skype (just look for Chaosbahamut1 and tell me where you found my Skype name).

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]